Terms and Conditions - Bareboat
1. On receipt of booking form and deposit (25% of total) confirmation of the reservation will be sent to the client. The deposit will be refunded in full (less £25 to cover administrative costs) if the client cancels for any reason prior to 8 weeks before commencement of the reservation period. Cancellation from 4-8 weeks before commencement will incur surrender of half the deposit paid. Cancellation less than 28 days before booking will incur surrender of the deposit unless the booking can be relet, when half the deposit will be refunded.
2. The balance of the total amount should be paid 14 days prior to booking date.
3. In the event of the reserved boat not being availabe, Cornishblue Coastal Sailing will refund all monies received from the client.
4. Cornishblue Coastal Sailing boats are insured against accidental damage but subject to £800 excess (Unskippered hire only). Clients are required to lodge a cheque or cash payment of the sum of £800 with Cornishblue Coastal Sailing on takeover of the charter boat. This sum will be returned in full at the time of hand back of the boat provided there is no damage. Where damage of the boat is attributed to the client, Cornishblue Coastal Sailing reserve the right to retain up to the full amount against the cost of repair or replacement.
5. Insurance against personal accident, injury or loss is the responsibility of the client. Cornishblue Coastal Sailing accepts no liability for death, injury or damage to personal property however caused.
6. The boat should be returned clean and ready to be re-chartered.
Terms and Conditions - Skippered
1. Cornishblue Coastal Sailing reserves the right to only accept passengers Cornishblue Coastal Sailing deem suitable.
2. Your statutory rights are not affected by our conditions of booking.
3. Alcohol: Consumption of alcohol is at the Skippers discretion for safety reasons.
4. If you are prescribed drugs you must consult your doctor regarding suitable seasickness treatments and any problems seasickness may cause to your medical programme.
5. It is your duty to inform Cornishblue Coastal Sailing of any changes in your medical fitness between booking and sailing.
6. The guests agree to abide by the instruction of the skipper in all safety matters.
1. A reservation can be secured by paying a deposit of 25%. Balance to be paid 14 days prior to charter date.
2. If booking within 24 hours, 100% payment will be required.
3. Due to vagaries of weather or mechanical problems Cornishblue Coastal Sailing can cancel voyages, in this case a full refund will be awarded.
4. The guests acknowledge that sailing can be a dangerous activity and agree to abide by the instruction of the skipper at all times.
5. Cornishblue Coastal Sailing reserves the right to amend these conditions of booking without notice.