Terms and Conditions - Bareboat
1. On receipt of booking form and deposit (25% of total) confirmation of the reservation will be sent to the client. The deposit will be refunded in full (less £25 to cover administrative costs) if the client cancels for any reason prior to 8 weeks before commencement of the reservation period. Cancellation from 4-8 weeks before commencement will incur surrender of half the deposit paid. Cancellation less than 28 days before booking will incur surrender of the deposit unless the booking can be relet, when half the deposit will be refunded.
2. The balance of the total amount should be paid 14 days prior to booking date.
3. In the event of the reserved boat not being availabe, Cornish Crabbers LLP will refund all monies received from the client.
4. Daily charters run from 09:30 - 17:30. Clients will be greeted at the boat from 09:00 when a 30 minute handover briefing will be conducted by Cornish Crabbers LLP staff. This briefing is not optional and late arrival will eat into your charter day. Additional days do not require a briefing and include an overnight stay onboard as required. Overnight stays onboard prior to your booking are subject to availabilty and charged in addtion as per our tarrif sheets. Weekly charters ( 7 days ) run from Saturday 14:00 - Saturday 10:00 or Monday 09:30 - Sunday 17:00 depending on availability.
5. Cornish Blue charter boats are insured against accidental damage but subject to £1000 excess (Unskippered hire only). Clients are required to lodge a debit card payment to the sum of £800 with Cornish Crabbers LLP prior to the charter date. This Damage Deposit sum will be returned in full after inspection following the charter of the boat provided there is no damage. Where damage of the boat is attributed to the client, Cornish Crabbers LLP reserve the right to retain up to the full amount against the cost of repair or replacement.
6. Insurance against personal accident, injury or loss is the responsibility of the client. Cornish Crabbers LLP accepts no liability for death, injury or damage to personal property however caused.
7. The boat should be returned clean and ready to be re-chartered. In the event that the boat is returned in need of cleaning a fixed £75.00 will be deducted from the damage deposit held. Alternativly the client can pay an optional prepaid cleaning fee of £25.00
8. Bareboat charters are to comply with the cruising limits as laid out by Carrick District Council which are a line from St Anthony Head 50°17.69N 005°0.96W to Nare Head 50°5.16N 005°4.49W this is the most Southerly point then to the North as far up as Truro 50°15.71N 005°2.819W.
Terms and Conditions - Skippered
1. Cornish Crabbers LLP reserves the right to only accept passengers Cornish Crabbers LLP deem suitable.
2. Your statutory rights are not affected by our conditions of booking.
3. Alcohol: Consumption of alcohol is at the Skippers discretion for safety reasons.
4. If you are prescribed drugs you must consult your doctor regarding suitable seasickness treatments and any problems seasickness may cause to your medical programme.
5. It is your duty to inform Cornish Crabbers LLP of any changes in your medical fitness between booking and sailing.
6. The guests agree to abide by the instruction of the skipper in all safety matters.
1. A reservation can be secured by paying a deposit of 25%. Balance to be paid 14 days prior to charter date.
2. If booking within 24 hours, 100% payment will be required.
3. Due to vagaries of weather or mechanical problems Cornish Crabbers LLP can cancel voyages, in this case a full refund will be awarded.
4. The guests acknowledge that sailing can be a dangerous activity and agree to abide by the instruction of the skipper at all times.
5. Cornish Crabbers LLP reserves the right to amend these conditions of booking without notice.